Friday 13 April 2012

A Trip to Bartertown : eBay Sale

A short and shameless plug today for my current eBay Auction; The Lampyridae is in port and her Captain, the Rogue Trader Mal'aki Reinhold, is eager to clear her holds of artefacts 'liberated' from the obscure reaches of The Veil's Edge and avoid any Inquisitorial entanglements.

Ok artistic license aside, I found a couple more boxes of old miniatures in my most recent sweep of the Forge and I've managed to get the majority up on eBay (even with the help of turbo lister, it’s a chore).

There is a bit more, but it's currently doing a stint in green solution or awaiting photography; hopefully I'll get the rest of it listed before the 30th of April deadline when Royal Mail ups postage to bank breaking levels, with the possibility of ending my occasional dalliances with trading.

Picture featured 'Rogue Trader RPG cover' by Andrea Uderzo

1 comments:

The Angry Lurker said...

Will go have a look!

Post a Comment